Friday, July 25, 2008

Picnic

Mom dragged me to a picnic last night. I got to go because I'm little and I need something called socializing. And I think she's still mad at Doo for getting out of her harness in the driveway last week. Anyway I got stuck in a bag because I don't like wearing a harness and leash. I got to meet a lot of new people, and Aunt Connie carried me around the whole time.

I got to meet a fellow little dog named Babe. She's a long hair doxie. I barked at her from afar. I'm not very nice to dogs I don't know. But when I got closer, I realized she was a little dog like me and I guess she was ok.

The best part was of course, the food. Armadillo Willy's, whatever that is, tasted real good. I almost ate an entire chicken! Sure beats the crap I have at home.

Rachel had to hold me while Mom ate her plate, but it paid off because I got to eat her leftovers. And Aunt Connie gave me enough off her plate for 2 dogs!

I was happy to go home, and the other dogs were jealous that they didn't get BBQ chicken.

-Bambi

0 comments: