Sunday, November 16, 2008

The November Chi Meet


Once again I got to go with Mom to see all my chihuahua friends. I met this really pretty chi named "Lola." She was a lot more shy than I was, as you can tell by our tails in this photo. It was a gorgeous day out, something like 74 degrees - unheard of in November! All the humans were complaining about it being so hot. I got a little hot myself, and there was water available for us dogs, but I don't drink strange water. Towards the end of the meet, one of us discovered there was something icky in the grass. Invisible to the eye, but us dogs can smell a mile away. Like we always do with stinky things, we roll around on it. We all took turns, and I sure got mine.

I wish I hadn't, because I had to have a bath when we got home.

-Bambi

0 comments: